ME31 Compact Gun Microphone
The ME-31 is a good choice for outdoor use or lecture recording due to it's construction. The directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-31 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
- The directional microphone which can be used in various ways such as recording a lecture and a field sound
- The metal cutting body realized high rigidity
- The grip which can be attached to the microphone stand and the tripod is supplied
- The stand can be placed on a talble with the grip attached
- The wind screen is supplied to decrease the wind noise